Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Band of Painters Sept Installment completed!


Well,

My first installment of the Band of Painters challenge is completed and below you will see the efforts.


248 Points, 1 Spinne Walker and 6 Veterans

Spinne Mechpanzer

6 Veterans, 5 with Assault Rifles!
The hardest part was trying to figure out where to put the decals on the Spinne Walker, I had a tough time trying to figure out placement of the markings, in fact it took me over an hour to decide what insignias to use and where to put them.

So I started assembly on September 1, paint followed on the next few days and they were completed on Sept 5. I like how they turned out and look forward to filling in the ranks in the following months.

TK

1 comment:

Dagreenskins said...

I can't believe you already finished your models for this month. I am getting my stuff done just taking me a bit longer.