Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Adepticon or Bust!

Well,
It looks like I will be able to attend Adepticon 2010 this year thanks to my awesome parents (Thanks Mom & Dad!!!). Adepticon is March 26th - 28th, 2010 and is one of the largest, if not the biggest game convention run by gamers for gamers.
So with me now going again I have a list of stuff that I need to get ready for, so I thought I would list out a few things here.
1 - Finish the Numdian army for Hank Edley for WAB. I got these figures last year from Hank and he commissioned me to paint them up. I will hopefully use this army as a ringer army for the 2000 point WAB tournament that I will be running while there.
2 - Finish up some Old West Figures for a Legends of the Old West game that will be happening on Friday night. I have about 10 figures to paint up to add to my collection. The game will be a multi-player game, should be fun!
3 - Finish my LotR army, I have 12 out of the 30+ figures done, so need to finish them up. I am only playing in the 350 Championship on Friday and I am looking forward to it.
4 - Pack! Have to figure out just how to pack all this stuff which is always fun. Since I hate checking bags all this stuff needs to go carry on. And yes you do get a lot of strange looks from TSA when you travel with figures.
So there you have it, a short list but a lot of work to do before than. Also I have commission work to finish as well as get stuff ready for Gathering in the Desert. So I will be real busy for the next few weeks.
TK

No comments: