Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers meet the Officio Assassinorum Operatives

Well,

Been busy working on Lonnies Steel Legion, but was able to sneak a few of my own models into the painting que. First up a few Ministorum Priests that hve been sitting on the painting bench for about 3 years waiting to be finished. I use these guys with my Imperial guard, Sisters of Battle or for my Inquistion war band.



Next up a few Operatives for the Officio Assassinorum, the first, the dreaded Culexus Assassin

Next, the Callidus Assassin, which I used in a game yesterday against Robs Knights of Eden. She caused much grief for him and his sqaud of tactical marines.

The next two are from the Death Cult assassins. These were the toughest for me to paint since I did not know what colors to use. I was going to do them in Reb, but switched to black and I think its the better color for them.


The last two pictures are for my Radical Inquisitor. First of, this is a really old Bob Nasmith GW model that Rob gave me a few years ago. All I did to it was add the power sword, backpack and Plasma Pistol too him. Secondly, since this dude is a Radical Whitchunter, I wanted to make him stand out on the table, so I choose Gold as his color. Thirdly I opted to mount him on a GW 25mm base followed by a 40mm base, this added some height to him and makes him fit better scale wise with the rest of the current GW line.



So there you go, a few 40K figures for Fathers Day.
TK

No comments: