Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stuff Arrived

Well,

The title said it all really, my "stuff" has been a few things. I recently got from my friend Mike, a Easterling army for Lord of the Rings. This included the big $90.00 box, an additional box of foot troops, a box of katapracts and one of the Wring wraiths. All this was for the assembly of two of Mikes army's, an Imperial Guard army for 40K & an Empire army for Fantasy Battle.

I also received two packs of copplestone figures for my Pulp Project that I'm working on, which you can see here at, http://thepulpproject.blogspot.com/

I also received from Warhammer Historical two books, Showdown for Legends of the Old West & Age of Arthur for a little Pirate project that I worked on. And something I never noticed before is that i got my name in the Showdown book as a play tester, so I'm finally published in a weird sort of way.

I'm still waiting on a few more things, like a few Black Tree Design Germans for WW2, some more Pulp Figures from Bob Murch at pulp Figures, and a couple of 28mm buildings from Crescent Root Studios.

Also what started this spending spree was that I got paid for the Pirate Project I was working on, I can't at this time tell you what it is, but as soon as it's announced I will post up here. now I'm off to sit by the mailbox & wait for my other stuff coming...

TK

No comments: